Workday for Faculty
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Workday launched on December 16, 2020.
- All faculty are encouraged to review the Training Essentials for Employees to learn to perform essential tasks related to their pay, benefits, and personal information.
- MyWSU is no longer the platform for management of personal employee information. Faculty and staff must use Workday to access payslips and tax documents dated Jan. 1, 2021 and onward. Payslips and tax documents dated prior to Jan. 1, 2021 can be found on WebPBS.
- Faculty who manage others can find a list of trainings on the Training Essentials for Managers page.
- A list of recorded instructor-led trainings is available for on-demand access on this page.
Need Help with Workday?
Search frequently asked questions in the Workday Service Desk.
Training Essentials for Employees (web page with links to materials)
Grants Roadshow (Video Series)
Cost Share (Video)
Award Budget to Actuals Dashboard Reports (Reference Guide)
Create Request for Sponsored Project Account (Reference Guide)
Create and View Expense Report (Reference Guide)
Create Spend Authorizations (Video)