Save the Date!
October 19-20, 2023
What: Elevating Cougs is a two-day conference experience offered by Modernization and HRS’ Learning and Organizational Development. Over two days, three tracks, and 30-plus sessions, you can:
- Develop your day-to-day skills as a WSU employee
- Become a more confident leader
- Learn how your colleagues are successfully using Workday
When: October 19 and 20, 2023. Add it to your calendar and download this calendar (ics) file.
Where: Fully remote and streamed free – accessible from everywhere you work.
Who is the conference for?: All WSU employees who want to develop their professional and soft skills, become more confident leaders, and learn how their colleagues are successfully using Workday to improve their processes and decision making.
What Can I Learn?
Increase your technical skills and confidence with Workday, and grow your soft skills and leadership skills with effective strategies to collaborate with your colleagues and manage your teams.
Elevating Cougs offers three unique tracks:
Attendees may follow one track, or mix and match sessions across multiple tracks to personalize their experience.
Workday Success Stories
Hear from your WSU peers as they share proven best practices and success stories to help you get the most from Workday.
If you perform tasks in finance, human resources, grants management, or payroll, we encourage you to register for sessions in this track. Mix and match your sessions to dive further into your own area of expertise, or to learn more about unfamiliar Workday functions.
Developing as a Coug
This track focuses on employees’ individual development with an emphasis on “soft skills”.
Sessions in this track offer valuable knowledge and insight for any WSU employee, at any level, regardless of their job duties.
Leading as a Coug
Expand your leadership and team development toolbox.
Sessions in this track are designed for WSU employees who lead others at any level, including managers, supervisors, and department administrators.
If you’re interested in advancing as a leader, or developing your personal leadership skills, you’re invited to explore Leading as a Coug session offerings.
Conference Insights & News
Workday Success Stories
- Workday Success Stories: Workday makes planning easier for WSU departments
- Workday Success Stories: Workday drastically reduces paper use
- Workday Success Stories: WSU is a leading voice in conversations about Workday for higher education
- Workday Success Stories: Effort Certification sees dramatic improvement since launch
Conference Tracks & Sessions at a Glance…
- Elevating Cougs for departmental grants staff and PIs: at a glance
- Elevating Cougs for payroll personnel: at a glance
- Elevating Cougs for finance professionals: at a glance
- Elevating Cougs for HR Partners: at a glance
- Elevating Cougs: Workday Success Stories track focuses on getting the most from Workday